- 2520 Shirley AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21215
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath
- All brick, 3-level rowhome. Renovated in 2020. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and cherry wood cabinets. Three bedrooms, 1 full, 1 half bath. Unfinished basement with exit to rear fenced yard. Seller to offer painting credit with acceptable offer.
- 1801 Braddish AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21216
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath
- PRICE REDUCED! Welcome to this beautifully renovated end-of-group rowhome! This home offers modern amenities and stylish upgrades throughout, making it a perfect choice for comfortable living. Upon entering, you'll be greeted by the warm ambiance of the main level's gleaming hardwood flooring. The kitchen is a highlight, boasting brand-new stainless-steel appliances, including a 5-burner gas stove and refrigerator with water & ice maker. The granite countertops and wood cabinets add a touch of sophistication to the ...
- 1142 Myrtle AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21201
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,060 Sq.ft.
- PRICE ADJUSTMENT! Well maintained rowhome features gleaming hard wood floors and updated appliances. Three bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms. Finished basement with full bathroom. Rear garage/shed with roof top seating. Home ready for occupancy. The home next door sold for over $220k! Contact THE Charm City Realtor now to Schedule your private showing.
- 3732 Beehler AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21215
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,482 Sq.ft.
- NEW PRICE! Nice brick, 2 bed, 1 bath row home. This home has been updated to include fresh paint and new kitchen flooring. Living room, dining room and kitchen with access to rear deck on the main level. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 skylights. Unfinished basement with washer/dryer hookup and walk-up to rear yard. Home has a front porch, & a rear deck. The front and rear yards are fenced. On street and alley parking. This home is great for 1st time home buyer or investor looking to add to their portfoli ...
- 1914 Penrose AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21223
- · 4 Beds · 1 Bath
- SELLER MOTIVATED! MUST SELL! MAKE AN OFFER! This property needs work but it has a newer hot water heater, furnace, and roof, which are major expenses you won't have to worry about. Recent rehab projects in the area have sold for an average price of $185,000. You have over $100k spread with this deal. Great for Fix & Flip or BRRRR strategy.
- 2031 W North AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21217
- This property is located in the Easterwood community. Close to Coppin State University, Mondawmin Mall, and Druid Hill Park. Enjoy easy access to the major traffic artery of N Fulton Ave, making your commute a breeze. This property is a shell and requires a full gut renovation. Cash or renovation loan. Lower level is a commercial, store front area. Seller requests not be contacted directly!
- 4732 Queens Grove STREET, White Plains, MD 20695
- · 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3,114 Sq.ft.
- This home is eligible for 100% financing. This stunning property is situated on a serene, tree-lined street. It is in excellent condition and ready for immediate occupancy. The house boasts three finished levels, providing ample living space and possibilities. The pictures of the home are captivating and showcase its beauty. Step out on the new composite deck and relaxing watching TV or entertaining family and friends. Overall, this must-see home promises a comfortable and stylish living experience in a tranquil ne ...
- 7202 Wood Meadow WAY, Lanham, MD 20706
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2,430 Sq.ft.
- Welcome to 7202 Wood Meadow Way. This beautiful 3-level townhome was built by Timberlake Homes in 2016. The community of Wood Glen hosts approximately 134 luxury townhomes. This 2,400+ sq. townhome features 3 bedrooms, 2 full, 2 Â½ bathrooms. Open concept floor plan. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Flooring is a combination of hardwood, carpet, and LVT. A full-sized washer & dryer is located on the upper level so there's no need to carry clothes up and down the stairs. Thereâ€™s a re ...
- 1010 Darley AVENUE, Baltimore, MD 21218
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,280 Sq.ft.
- Another ExTROYdinary! listing offered by THE Charm City Realtor. Home was freshly painted. New kitchen appliances installed. However the homed does need some TLC to make it shine. Home being strictly as-is. Seller motivated. Good home for landlord or buyer who isn't afraid of a little work. (Front windows are boarded for security purposes). All offers will be presented as they are received.